Friday 11 July 2014

White Stripes

First of all no mirror pictures in sight, wooo! It was Mums day off today, so I persuaded her to take some pictures for a change. Turns out, she loved it! 'Why don't you jump?' 'Look, go over to that tree!' 'Ooh sit there.' Watch out Demarchelier, Jo's coming for ya! 

This outfit defines summer to me. Especially with Wimbledon just finishing and white being my go-to colour this summer. The midi length on my A-line skirt is definitely out of my comfort zone - even though I'm more covered up than normal, I feel practically naked! Weird, I know. But when you get used to a certain length suiting you, it's difficult to branch out. However, I've loved these skirts since I first saw them featured in fashion week, just never thought it'd suit me, and here we are! I like the white paired with a stripy crop as it adds a splash of colour but keeps it fresh and casual, while my trusty red satchel keeps the outfit patriotic with red, white and blue.








Crop top; Zara. Skirt; Matalan. Necklace; Topshop. Shoes; Topshop. Bag; Topshop.

Love, Em

1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfit and post! I particularly like the bag! (Naturally, because I'm obsessed with bags haha) :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete