Friday 4 July 2014

Spring going on Summer


Summer is upon us, but I'm not quite ready to give up spring and all the chalky tones that came with it. Despite my hatred for wine, I love the ideal of sitting in the afternoon sun drinking Rose' with friends, laughing about anything and everything. And this is the style I'd want to do it in. I'm in love with the Zara coat on the left I NEED IT and I adore the Olivia Burton watches, they're just so elegant and beautiful! But as much as I love a bit of elegance, some ugly shoe needs to be put in the mix, however. These cleated sole sandals from River Island have been on my mind ever since I saw them in the Metrocentre in nude. Maybe one day they'll be in my life.. 

Basically I want to be Audrey Hepburn living in Downton Abbey in clumpy shoes - that'll happen; right??

Love, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment