Thursday 19 September 2013

A stressful, wonderful, emotional one.




Jumper, Topshop
Skirt, River Island
Necklace, Topshop (sale)
Converse, Converse

A lot has happened since I last posted.  I've come back from Ibiza and been at uni nearly a week now.  Whirl wind does not describe how fast my life is changing right now.  Crazy.  Ibiza was the best week of my life, and yes I did make it out of the hotel room to sunbathe (as much is probs obvious) while going out 5/7 nights.  I'd say it was a success!  Met some amazing people, made amazing memories, but some things have to be left abroad I'm afraid, so enough about that!

Uni. Oh my God.  Everyone was right, I had absolutely nothing to worry about, I couldn't have asked for better flat mates and they already know my gross secrets so it's all good!  Although I don't start my course until next week, I've met some great people already and going to meet the assistant buyer of Newcastle Fenwicks, while getting to shop in the process wasn't a bad start - I've gained my very first MAC product; the Creme Cup lipstick and I love it!

On a sadder note, my baby (cat) Smudge had to be put to sleep earlier this week due to heart problems, I will always love her dearly and she'll never be forgotten in my families hearts'.  She was an oddbod to say the least, but my oddbod and I loved her all the same.  I'm tearing up enough right now, but RIP my little Smudgel, I'll love you forever xxx




Moving on to something a little less serious, though this week has been stressful, wonderful and tearful at the same time, fashion is of course on my mind, but I just haven't had the time to document anything!  So this outfit is from before I moved up here to (arctic conditions) Sunderland.  Back down in normal climate, it was neither hot nor cold...therefore I took advantage of being able to have my legs out - who doesn't want to show off their holiday tan? - while not being too hot in a jumper!  It's rare that this combo can be made so I loved it!  Monochrome is still one of my favourite trends, but adding oversized knitwear to the equation always adds something extra.  Can't wait for the coming months; starting my course properly and getting my A/W wardrobe out in force!  I've already purchased some oversized pink knitwear and leather (eep!) Hope any of you starting uni are enjoying it as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment