Friday 2 August 2013

When life gives you lemons



All Topshop

I'm a bad blogger. I know I am. I read other peoples blogs who have scheduled posts which are frequent and regular, but I suppose that's just not me. I'm not an organised person, I'm just a girl who likes to share her personal style with the world (or people who take the time to read my blog!) 
I also read on Twitter a comment on why people would use mirror shots for their blogs because it isn't very visual. I agree, it isn't. But when you don't have someone willing to take your photos or a tripod to take timed ones it becomes difficult, so I do what I can to be able to share what I love. Fashion. The comment made me feel pretty peeved I'm not going to lie, but each to their own, eh? Anyway, on with life!

These shots are from about a week ago (unorganised) when it was hot, but there was no sun, so shorts just felt inappropriate. But I needed to get a splash of summer in there somewhere so I thought why not mix my two fave trends (neon and monochrome - I know total opposites but a match made in heaven!) into an outfit. I've also put a bit of weight on over the summer - Ice creams will be the death of me - so these camisoles from Topshop are great for hiding any lumps and bumps! I've seen loads of people in them but until I found this colour I wasn't too bothered. This citrus yellow/green is my all time favourite colour! If acceptable, everything in my summer wardrobe would be this shade. Especially for Ibiza which still seems ages away! ( 27 days to be exact) I also thought the mixes in trends complimented each other really well; the monochrome making the cami look brighter and vice versa, it's just a tricky combo when it comes to weather!

I picked up the ring in the Topshop sale for a steal of like £2 or something, can't say no! It is a little deadly though, but at least it looks pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment