Monday 26 August 2013

V Festival 2013.















This time last week I would've been shaking my 'thang' to Beyonce'.  Now I wasn't sure how much I would enjoy festival life, as it were.  I love my home comforts (showers and my bed).  But my God it was such an amazing experience!  Met some amazing people and made the best memories.  

Scouting for Girls, Olly Murs, Rudimental, Ellie Goulding, Emili Sande, Paloma Faith, Kings of Leon, Stereophonics, Of Monsters and Men, The Script, Jessie-J, Beyonce'. 

I mean, what a line-up. 

Don't get me wrong, saw some sights that will scar me for the rest of my life (literally, got piss in my eye), but the good definitely outweigh the bad.

When it comes to festival fashion, I saw Kimonos, flower crowns and denim shorts galore.  Just what I expected...as you can see.  Though denim shorts went a-miss for me; I wore my favourite skater skirt on Day 1 and a playsuit Day 2.  Both printed, of course.  

And when it comes to my hair, you can see it is pink.  I thought, a festival is probably the one time I can go completely crazy with my appearance and no one will give a f*ck.  So I did - well, crazy for me anyway.  As it happens, I actually love the pink hair, and am so tempted to dye it (this is hair chalk) but I'm a little worried about it being too pink, the maintenance it will need and the damage it may cause to my already bleached hair.  Any opinions?  

1 comment:

  1. I love the pink in your hair! And your floral crown is very cute.

    Mia ♡ Une Jolie Vie

    ReplyDelete