Thursday 29 August 2013

Ibiza Bound.

As I head off to Ibiza tomorrow for a well needed holiday, I thought I'd do a post showing what I'll be packing to take with me, so here goes!

 Bold prints are a must.
 Can't go wrong with tie dye, fringing and Mink Pink can you?
 Denim, obviously.

 My love for the Topshop summer camisole is quite apparent!
 Crochet'd bikinis all the way! 
Clashing animal prints for Ibiza's wild side. 
 Ibiza's all about comfort for my feet!
 Essentials.  So comfy.
 My favourite sandals ever.

 My V fest bag comes in handy for holiday too!
 Rays and a floppy hat, stylish and protection!
 Safety first.
 Lots of bronzer, brown shadows and bright lippies!
 This set of bags is so cute from Next.
So now you know what will be in my suitcase travelling to The White Isle!

No comments:

Post a Comment