Thursday 29 August 2013

Company Magazine #tryitandtweet

A bit late with this post, but if you've read this month's (September) issue of Company Magazine you may have seen me within the pages! Their new #tryitandtweet feature in the magazine is a great way for readers like you and me - if you're not a reader, why? - to interact with our fave monthly!

 Try it and tweet is about trying out the beauty, hair, nail art and other tutorials from the mag and posting them on twitter with the hash tag #tryitandtweet.  Simple? Yes.  And fellow fashion lovers get to see how people have been interpreting the different looks and putting their own spin on it!  

I loved this feature and a certain beauty look so I thought I'd try it out and use the hash tag, and abracadabra!  A few days later I got a tweet through asking for the original picture and when I opened the September issue, I found my face, yay!



Now to work my way through uni and hopefully my writing will find it's way in there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment