Thursday 15 January 2015

A Dramatic Start to 2015

While my New Year was absolutely fab; spent on a rooftop bar watching the fireworks over Nottingham with one one my bestest gals, I can't say the other fourteen days of 2015 have been all that great so far.


Rooftop bar fireworks welcoming in 2015

Me and Em (one of my bestest gals) came back to Sunderland on the Saturday after New Year so of course we had to go out that night to 'celebrate' being back (an excuse to get pissed, obvs) before uni started again. A good night until I got smacked one right in the face. I kid you not, some absolute wanker, a guy, not even a girl punched me in the face on a night out. I'd say I stuck it out pretty well. I mean, I managed not to fall over and didn't start crying until after I'd been directed off the dance floor, he wasn't getting that satisfaction, or maybe it was just the fact I was shocked... I just didn't think boys would even think about hitting a girl?! Especially in the face, the black eye was not fab, but I did manage to cover it up successfully. Thank God. But yeah, all I did was call him an arse hole for spilling my friend's drink all over her, I didn't realise boys were so touchy these days. Call me an arse hole back maybe, or tell me to piss off; DO NOT HIT A GIRL. I think it's disgusting. He did get his, mind. He's been arrested and I might have to go to court eep:( But he definitely needs to learn some manners. And he obviously can't punch for shit because I'm fine... I would be hibernating in my room if I'd got a broken nose or lost teeth. Oh, and did I mention I lost my ID too, it was such a great night! 


And on top of police interviews and having a black eye, I've had essays to hand in and exams to revise for, the joys. Next week they're all over though and I can get back to having a normal social life and hopefully blogging a lot more. 


Love, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment